16th - 19th June 2017
Situated at the heart of the North Cornwall coast, close to both the county’s foodie capital of Padstow and king of the UK’s surf scene Newquay, Omkai's retreat makes an idyllic base for an energizing yoga holiday leaving you feeling refreshed, restored & rejuvenated.
Walk to Mawgan Porth Beach and enjoy the sunset over the sea, or enjoy surfing, kayaking, climbing or walking along the beautiful coastline. This is your time and place to relax, with incredible, healthy and nourishing food all made fresh by Chef Jimmy from the Omkai Kitchen.
Chefs Jimmy's food is cooked with a mixture of nutrition knowledge, incredible fresh flavours, locally sourced ingredients wherever possible and love.
At Omkai we believe food is medicine where we can use every meal or snack time as an opportunity to repair yourself, fuelling your body with what it needs, leaving you feeling energised, refreshed and satisfied with the yummiest, healthiest ingredients.
All dietary requirements can be catered for, it's really not a problem so don't be shy to tell us.
- 800 – 09.15 Invigorating Morning Vinyasa Flow class
- 9.30 – 10.30 Fresh Yummy breakfast.
- 10.30 – 1600 Your time- chill on the beach, go for a surf or coastal walk or simply relax in the hot tub
- 17.00- Optional inversion play time
- 17.30 – 18.45 restorative, relaxing & meditative yoga
- 1930 – 2100 Delicious, healthy dinner cooked by Chef Jimmy
‘Indulge in some serious camping opulence!’ The Yurt village offers four spectacular interior designed medium and large sized Yurts.
All yurts contain:
- Compact dining table and chairs
- A beautiful double bed sits on carefully sourced wooden flooring with ample additional comfy seating
- Sumptuous Egyptian cotton bedding and a bath and hand towel
- For warm and cosy evenings, the ultimate of camping indulgences comes in the form of a log burner
- Flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD and Wi-Fi for further added luxury
- Wood burning stove, kettle and a cool box
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Wardrobe, chest of drawers and wooden chest
- Plenty of storage space for belongings
cornwall retreat yoga cornwall yoga retreat cornwall yoga retreat cornwall yoga retreat cornwall yoga retreat cornwall yoga retreat
Catch the train to Bodmin Parkway and then it is about 25 minutes in a taxi and costs about £30. We will try and group you together to keep the cost of the taxi down. It is possible to connect with trains for Newquay Station, which is closer to the hotel, but requires a change at Par, so we recommend Bodmin Station.
Friday-Monday: Out: 11.55 London Paddington arrives Bodmin Parkway 15.48.
Return: 12.09 Bodmin Parkway arrives London Paddington 16.37
Monday-Friday (mid-week stay) Out: 12.06 London Paddington arrives Bodmin Parkway 15.48
Return: 11.19 Bodmin Parkway arrives London Paddington 15.24
Come off the A30 at the Highgate Hill exit signposted for Newquay and the airport and at the roundabout take the exit for the A39. At the next roundabout take the third exit signposted to Newquay Airport and follow the A39. At the next roundabout take the first exit, again signposted for Newquay Airport. After 1km, take a right turn towards Mawgan Porth and then pass Newquay Airport on your left. When you get to the T-Junction turn right and then follow the road down into Mawgan Porth taking in the views of the beach.
Mawgan Porth is 5 minutes from Newquay airport,
SO LETS SUM UP...
• Accommodation in our enchanting Cornish Yurts
• 3 delicious, nutritious meals a day provided by Chef Jimmy from Omkai Kitchen
• Daily home-baked treats & unlimited fresh fruit and teas
• Exclusive use of the retreat space including hot tubs
what's not included:
- Additional activities like surfing and surf equipment.
- Travel insurance
- surf yoga retreat retreat yoga morocco yoga surf retreat yoga yoga retreat yoga retreat yo
- ga retreat yoga retreat yoga retreat yoga